Are you concerned about the quality of your written documents?
The Scribe on the Coast can help with documents intended for clients, suppliers and funding agencies.
The Scribe on the Coast (TSC), was established in January, 2015 to provide professional document editing services to business and community.
Since that time, the Scribe has provided review and editing services to local, national and international clients who are active in a wide range of sectors.
In early 2017, the appointment of a Senior Associate with international editing experience has meant that the range of services offered by TSC has been expanded to the editing of commercial non-fiction and fiction works.
Can we help?
- Review a newsletter distributed every four months by a business specialising in leadership coaching.
- Editing an author’s request to a publisher asking the publisher to consider publishing her book.
- Review a curriculum vitae to be used as the basis for an Australian Honours application.
- Editing a funding application to the Australia Council of the Arts under the Artists with disability program.
- Providing minute taking and write up services for the Board of an NGO which provides support services to disabled and disadvantaged people in regional NSW. The NGO has a staff of around 75
The Scribe lives and works on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, Australia and our Senior Associate lives in Düsseldorf, Germany.
However, the availability of reliable email, text messaging and face-to-face communication through the internet means that our clients can be located virtually anywhere in the world.